To Infinity and Beyond!!!

A long awaited creation. I started this "project" a couple months ago and just recently finished building it, because I had to by a ton of black bricks to finish the walls. This first image was taken a while ago, and has a ton of glare, the other photos don't have as much glare, but they still do. I saw Toy Story 3 and it was a GREAT movie. When I saw it, this was already built but it forced me to take the pictures. The pictures didn't come out as good as I thought they would, but oh well. Another thing is when MOCpages resizes the images they start losing a lot of quality, and my pictures are about 10 megapixals, so They start degrading. I took a few good shots, but some not as good as others. But Flickr can actually handle these photos, but I lost count of which ones I uploaded. The width is 16 and 1/2 inches and the height 8 inches.


This one came out pretty good, not as good as the he's back thing.



To get that shine, I had to get one of my lamps and place it behind the set. But it shined through the bricks also.


 

That one came out really good, then I put it into Gimp and blurred it a little.

I thought this one would turn out to be totally epic, but it looks pretty bad.

I don't know what happened here, but it looks totally awesome.

ALTERNATIVE LINKS:

Thanks for checking it out, leave a comment here, on flickr, or on Mocpages, if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment