Stuff.

    I am deciding to write one big post instead of several. There will be several creations. Here we go.

Some German named building. You should check out his profile by clicking on the picture.

01 - Goudse Stroopwafel Shop
Compared to...


05 - Goudse Stroopwafel Shop - newspaper clipping


Looks pretty big, but it will be like $70. Not a big fan of Star Wars either. 10212 Imperial Shuttle
From FBTB.NET

Titolian. I think I have written about one of his creations before. I can't remember but this robot is cool.

"Life. Don't Talk to me About Life."


On to Mocpages. I haven't signed in there in a while and I have never blogged anything on Mocpages.

It's just funny. I think she/he (sorry) has a whole series going. Made by Leda Kat.

For a contest over on EuroBricks. And let me say, this is epic.
And finally new Brickarms. I have been waiting for these to be released ever since Brickfair '09. I couldn't get the pictures because they just come up as one small picture, the full grid can be viewed on their website www.brickarms.com
And thats all that I could seem to find with out reblogging a creation from another blog. The first tutorial should be up soon if I have the time or feel like writing it. If you want to request a specific tutorial just ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment