MOC-off! (and other news)

   I got on MOCpages for the first time in months and Luc Binion challenged me to a rematch for a MOC-off that happened 6 months ago. I have a MOC that is more than half way done that I could pull together real fast. So, I am probably going to post that. It should be posted by Saturday morning. I also saw that the collectible minifigures are available at Toys R Us, I wish I had time to buy a couple of them. I also started writing a script and creating minifigs for an animation that will take a long time to make.
     If you didn't notice the website is (or should be) www.brickyblog.com instead of http://bricky-blog.blogspot.com. But, there is one problem, you have to type in the www. sub domain in order to get here. I will also be tweaking the sidebar and the footer because the sidebar is kind of boring and the footer is plain and simple, and I need to put the pages tabs at the top again. The good thing is that I am now able to run GIMP on the Mac, along with Pixelmator, Seashore, and Paintbrush, so now I can crank out any kind of graphic.
Sneak Peak

Preview of a large MOC in the process of being made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment